Sunday, October 02, 2011

The Effect of Reading Continuously...

My style of reading is lying down in sleeping position with a pillow to support the book and holding the book without moving. I can do that from morning to nite. I can forego any meals just for the sake of flipping the pages. There are some books that you can never let go until you read the last page of it. Now, both my hands are in great pain that I find it hard to grip anything heavy. I almost dropped a big pan of boiling oil last Friday after deep-frying some fish. Thank God the pan didn't spill or else my feet will be totally fried. But some of the oil spilt onto the bottom of a drying tray. I tried reading another way - without having to grip on edges of the book... *sigh* I can't sit and read... will fall asleep.

No comments: