Thursday, October 13, 2011

Itching to Fly...

The view. The sky. Even the clouds seem to be different. The beautiful gardens. Oh, how nice it is to feel the cool breeze, the fresh air in the gardens especially in Fitzroy. The joy of walking all around the city without sweat and walking all alone in the busy yet quiet city. There were many people walking along the five-foot way, crossing the road, waiting for the trams but I felt so much at home like I've stayed there for a long time. Look at the clouds~! Everything seems to be so lovely and beautiful in Melbourne. It's so different back home but of course I wouldn't want to live there forever. I just enjoy being a tourist, with no cares of the world. I can just stroll to somewhere, with a map in hand, walk around, never rushing. Don't even bother to check the news. Just waltzing around and hopping all over the place. Geelong... I wouldn't mind going there again. The last time we went there, we were happy for a few moments only. The next thing we knew, Pinky's brand new iPhone dropped in the Eastern sea. No doubt the water was shallow but it was freezing cold. I can never understand those who were dipping in the water. I would have turned into an ice-stick. Eastern beach was the third beach I was walking along after St. Kilda and the Great Ocean Road. I walked for hours and hours until I came back with blisters. My soles are not meant for walking. They're much too delicate like tofu. Puffy Billy in Dandenong... viola~! Jumped into the carriage, removed the shoes and next, pulled the socks off the feet. Sat by the edge dangling in the air. Aahhhh... incomprehensible. No words can describe how much fun I've had. That included chasing after Puffing Billy which threatened to puff off without us. Whatever it is, I'm itching to fly off. Really really itch to get away... Sydney, Gold Coast... and then back to Melbourne... I can't wait for the days when I crossed the calendar to mark the days I won't be around...

No comments: