Monday, October 31, 2011

This Is My Life... ♥ ♥ ♥ It~!

It has been a great week. I wasn't suppose to take a week-long holiday for Deepavali as its has always been just one day of rest. Well, I'm not the one behind the scene. Almost everyone's exam came to an end the previous week so I'm just playing along with everyone. I did really have a good week that's why I have not been updating anything. I haven't even upload any photos into Facebook. There are just too many things to do.

I think over the 5 days that all of us spent most of our waking hours together, it has created a bond among everyone. True friends are hard to come by. I hope all of you will grow up to be friends, really good friends, friends who can be trusted, friends who can just hangout together when there's not much to do, eager to keep each other updated.

I stand to testify that the person whom you have met since you were in primary school might not end up to be your best friend for the rest of your life. The person whom you spent most of your time chatting away with might not even want to know what's going on in your life. The person who knew all your secrets when you were young may never be your friend in 10 years' time. Treasure the friendship...

I do have lots of things to write about. This is a public blog, also my open journal where I write everything that excites me. I write because I love to write. Life is so wonderful... I'm looking forward to December...

No comments: