A sluggard says, “There’s a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!”
- I'm tired... wanna rest for awhile. Yes, you may rest for awhile, but nap took up the whole afternoon and you wasted the whole afternoon doing nothing. I cannot stand a person who sits down without doing anything for the rest of the afternoon.
- I cannot understand what's written in the book. If that's the case, ask for wisdom. Ask the Holy Spirit to be your teacher, to guide you, to bring understanding to you. But no, you would rather close the book and never touch it again.
- I hate that subject. Hating a subject is definitely not an excuse to fail that particular subject.
- I don't have enough time to study. Hohoho~! But you definitely have enough time to do all sorts of nonsense. Complaining about not having enough time is a rather lame excuse.
- I can't write an essay. Of course you can't write because you have never wanted to practise writing. You don't even want to read to improve yourself.
Being different. All of you want to be different, in that case why live a life that's so like every other people. You have no reason to fail the Malay Language paper. There are so many Malay books, story books for you to read. Just pick up a book and start reading. English books are everywhere. If you can't speak English perfectly, then start speaking. You can start off with a conversation with me. History is just information on what happen centuries and decades before you even existed. Treat it like an interesting events that happened long ago. Since you think it's boring then it will be boring. Additional Maths, I gave you lots of paper to do but you refuse to do anything about it.
I'm writing this for the last time. Yes, I'm upset with how all of you behave. None of you listen to me. None of you follow anything that I've taught you. The best excuse that any of you can give is, "I forget." *pfft* There's seriously no reason why you're not doing well and looking at the 'G' in the result list... that's unacceptable. In conclusion, if you want more books to study, tell me. I will supply you with so many books you can't even see yourself. I think I don't have to care so much regarding this, it's your life and your future, not mine. If you really choose to be different, then do something about yourself. Fight against your laziness. As I've always said, "No effort put in, no gain." If you see everything as a burden, checking the dictionary is a burden, flipping through the pages is a burden, everything seems to be a burden, you will never succeed in life. Your laziness will kill you one day.
One who is slack in his work is brother to one who destroys. [Proverbs 18:9]
A direct translation for that verse: A lazy person wastes time and energy.