Wednesday, October 05, 2011

A Smashing Good Time...

It is in this court itself that I get to know two of the most wonderful people in my life. Judz has been in my Facebook list more than a year and I have no idea who she is and now... look it this... we were wearing the t-shirts we bought from the morning market in Air Itam last Thursday. Gracie with her guitarist Domo, me with my red Angry Bird and Judz with her Happy Birds. Now we have a string of activities every week. Our Thursday morning walk, Friday luncheon at my place and a smashing good time on Sunday evenings. Such healthy programmes that we have. Exercise, food and sports... special outings on public holidays when Gracie and I and the rest of the people are not working and not schooling. Love you both... muacks~!

No comments: