Sunday, October 16, 2011

Too Tired...

After all the marathon reading, I think I have hurt my wrists pretty badly. I can't even lift up a 50-page book without feeling the pain. All the books are at least 300 pages and above so there's no way I can hold the book open. I thought if I use the computer, clicking on the mouse for too long then I will suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Never know that holding a book for too long without moving can cause that, too. I don't know what to do now. I can't sit around not doing anything, that will be a waste of time. I don't enjoy flipping through the newpapers, reading a whole load of nonsense, not knowing how much truth is in a piece of news. Therefore, I choose to go back to lying on the bed, watching DVDs until I fall asleep, with the movie still running then I watch it again the next day... nah... It won't be to that extent. Worse come to worse, I will finish a movie in one week after stopping it every 30 minutes. And my fingers itch to stitch again. *yawn* Can't type for long, too... but will find some time to update this slow moving blog of mine... adios~!

No comments: