Monday, December 05, 2011

Chasing After The Sunset...

The second trip driving to Gertak Sanggul. My first time to Gertak Sanggul was to attend the dinner which my besties crashed into. Then, we decided to come again to experience the sunset view since it's a nice place, by the beach. I was driving as fast as I could, chasing after the sunset as the sun was threatening to go down before we even reach the place. I had no recollection of the place where we stopped for the wedding. I think we stopped at the place before, but heck, I saw fishing boats, sea water and the sun, so I made an immediate stop and simply parked the car. I never realized that the sea water was churning murky black water. Stay away from me~! I thought I wanted to dip my legs in the sea, took a slow stroll along the beach but after looking at the black inky water, I wouldn't go near the water at all. Now... now... we were there already, with our cameras. I think we had four cameras with us but the hill blocked the perfect sunset. If I have more time, I would have driven right to the very end of the place, where if you check the map, it would be the end of the island, a curve at the end. I'm the professional jumper~! There's not much to do, standing there waiting for the sun to go down, wishing that the place would be more beautiful. The weather was good actually. Whee~! All of us can jump~! There were a few dogs sleeping on the beach. Not bothered with what we were doing. Ahh~! A hammock by the beach. There were a few hammocks probably used by the local village fishermen to take a short nap after a long and tiring day at sea. *sigh* The view wasn't perfect. A hammock at one of the islands in Maldives would be perfect. I wouldn't mind sleeping under the stars. A picnic by the beach. My favourite egg sandwiches. Only my mama knows how to make the most perfect egg sandwich. We had a huge packet of prawn crackers as well and some cut fruits. What a nice picnic... but a short one as we were rushing off for our badminton session at 7 p.m. Well... well... isn't that beautiful? If the water is clear, the sand is finer then everything would be perfect. I would build a glass house by the beach. Splendid~! God is the best artist :D We rushed back when it was starting to get dark. We were there for about an hour or so only. Blimey~! The storm started when we were heading back. God is good, all the time...

No comments: