Sunday, December 04, 2011

What A Beautiful Sight...

Oh, yes~! What a beautiful sight~! All four of them are doing cross-stitch. Something which I've always wanted them to learn. My precious learn it up first, now doing her third masterpiece while my pineapple just started her first one. My youngest and my eldest are following after them. Started them with a small piece just in case they puncture halfway and find no strength to continue stitching right till the end. I can't wait to see the day they stitch a large masterpiece like what I'm stitching. Don't you agree that this is better than spending the whole day clicking on nonsense in the Internet, watching videos that don't make sense at all or sleeping the whole day away. This is definitely better than doing other things. They do watch movies and I'm not going to stop them from watching movies as I'm one movie addict myself. The only thing that I can't get them to do is reading. I don't know what's in their head but they refuse to read story books.

No comments: