Saturday, December 03, 2011

I'm Indescribable...

First of all, I would like to apologize for the slow update. It happens that way especially during the school holidays. As there's only 24 hours a day and I spend 8 hours in dreamland, there isn't much time after spending most of my waking hours out of the house. I do have a lot of things to do. I feel like updating this blog as frequently as possible but I'm not a tech savvy person. I do not own an iPad neither do I have an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Tab or Samsung Galaxy SII or Note to keep me online all the time. I have a dinosaur age Atom Mini PDA. Yeah... yeah... I'm very outdated. I'm one of those people who prefer paper and mechanical pencil than using electronic gadget to get things written. 7 days a week prove to be too short a time to do anything. Currently busy with stitching as well. I'm quite a boring person actually... but I'm a good event planner. I'm just indescribable... and impossible...

1 comment:

cash for cell phones said...

Thanks! this is very informative. :)