Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm Home~! I'm Home~!!!

It feels really good to be home. Home sweet home~! There's nothing better than putting the sole of your feet on the ground where you know you belong. It has been a great week in the heart of Malaysia. We were in Kuala Lumpur and I couldn't express my gratitude to Pinky, my friend from China whom I met in Melbourne for teaching me how to travel in a city. Am I glad to say that it was surely a good thing to start travelling in a large city and then went to smaller ones. The best part was in every step, Jesus was travelling with us. Jesus was leading and following us wherever we were. I would really love to share this fantastic journey with everyone. We started the day with prayers, prayed along some places and ended the day with prayers as well. You just have to follow after my travel journals... it won't be long but before that I will have to sort out my 3 000++ photos first and I have to replace whatever amount of hours that I have owed to my sleep bank. I like Facebook's new Timeline... it's so cool~! The first thing that I did when I got back was to have Penang food. Penang hawker food is extremely cheap after what I've been eating for the whole week in Kuala Lumpur. I didn't sit at home and shake legs, the moment I reached home, in less than 15 minutes I was out again for a drama by AOG. They were better than what I've watched at PenangPAC, the Hokkien drama which made no sense, head and tail. I don't really miss my computer. Whenever I'm on a holiday, I will never want to be online. I just want to be out and get back to the hotel to sleep and clean myself up. A holiday, in my opinion, solely my opinion, one should not be locked behind the hotel room's door. One should be out whether it rains or shines.

No comments: