Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Time Flies...

Time really flies. If flew by so fast there's nothing that is able to stop time, not for a nanosecond. It was a great Friday nite that we had together, celebrating Judz's birthday at Sushi Tei, will come out with the post pretty soon. Saturday was great, choosing electrical appliances. The new house is within walking distance of a shopping complex, two wet markets with lots and lots of hawker food. There's a huge field right in front of my doorstep. We stayed over at the new house when it was not even partially furnished, will come out with another post. We had barbecue yesterday nite and dedicated the house to the Lord. I didn't do anything for the barbecue I prepared the food and waited for people to barbecue for me. I just sat there because I've not been sleeping at all for the last 24 hours. The air-conditioning system hasn't arrived and the whole house was like an oven. We were so hot beyond words. I was sleeping but half awake... Came back to another house and it was like heaven. So cooling, I even missed my small kitchen compared to the big kitchen. I've had a good nite's rest until I received my morning call. It's already the 2nd of May, time flies too fast. It zooms by... I just know that I have a lot of paper work that is untouched. The photos are still waiting to be uploaded. Too many things to do but too little time that I have...

No comments: