Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brunch at the Little Cottage...

Aahhh.... doing things at the spur of the moment. Just another typical Wednesday. Came back from the gym and saw a text from Juju. Took a shower and in 15 mins time, I was already at the hospital to pick her up. Hhhmmm.... sounds like picking a patient up after treatment... nah... she works there. Our same ol' problem... where to head for lunch? Decide... quick! It's always a hard decision as the gate at the green building heading towards the main road is so near.
Gurney Plaza... that's the best choice of place to go to but what about food. We had no idea what we wanted to eat as I have already planned what to cook for lunch when I get back home. Little Cottage it was then...
I just love spending quality time with friends instead of going out with a bunch of people and trying to get my brain to koink up something to talk about in general.
She's my permanent lunch date... romantic~! It's always just the two of us... and we started by attacking the soft buns with butter......and a big plate of pumpkin soup with lots and lots of black pepper...
Have I mention before that I can't live without chicken? "Monte-Carlo" chicken for me...
... and lamb shoulder for her....
We stopped joking and giggling for awhile to attack the food... but we were playing around with the camera instead...
Sum it up, a great brunch with great company in a nice and plush restaurant plus delicious food makes my day a happy one... let me promote Tabasco sauce on behalf of the Little Cottage of Waterfall Inn...
They have those cute little bottles on display...

No comments: