Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slave to Internet Connection...

TMNet Dial-up 1515. Jaring 1511. Then, I was introduced to Streamyx unlimited. The connection ain't that bad then it started to become cranky due to old age I think...

When the baby which was so proudly advertised as to be so good and so good, I grabbed that as my place is very strategic. Line... superb~!
Cut already? Yalor... I cut off my Streamyx... if not I'll have double connection and I'm not sure which one is running. The baby was smoothly gliding thru when it started to have diarrhoea, vomitting, nausea and hay fever. Now, I think it's colicky... and showing signs of having cerebral aneurysm. Thus, I have to take the drastic step of using another source to accomodate my hunger for the Internet just to log into my blogger's account and check my e-mails.
Yet, I don't really trust technology no matter how good they advertised them. I got a back-up just in case the one I'm mentioning starts to show signs of discomfort due to peer pressure...


I have not consider getting that naked tortoise riding on its own shell. Is it worthy to be trusted? A tortoise which chose to strip itself naked and ride around town showing itself off? How fast can it travel on its shell? Geezz.... I shudder to think... a speed of a tortoise crawling? I used to have a terrapin at home... mind you... it's so slow...

No comments: