Thursday, April 29, 2010

Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3-D

Saw the advertisement in the newspaper. 3-D... and I love cartoons especially by Pixar.. and Disney. Bought the tickets earlier then when it was around 5 p.m. it started pouring cats and dogs. It was so cooling and all I wanted to do was curl myself under the comforter like a giant python having had it's biggest feast.

Well... I can't do that. I know that if I fall asleep, nothing can wake me up unless I wake up on my own. And God knows I'll be awake the next morning and missing the show. So, I stitched just to stay awake. Thank God I went for the movie. It was so great~! I know that's so outdated of me to watch them but I actually missed watching those two.

The movie was 3 hours straight with only 10 minutes for bathroom breaks. During the second half of the movie, I almost dozed off. Nowadays, it's so hard to stay awake after midnite... my Cinderella time...
I still have so many movies that I want to watch. Ipman 2 and Iron Man 2 and lots more. Looks like I have to find one of the Sundays for movie marathon again... I'm lurving it~!

No comments: