Thursday, April 15, 2010

My ALL Time FAVOURITE~!

Some might say it looks yucky... I say they taste fantastic with a tablespoon of soy sauce and a few dashes of pepper. Eat it with butter-toasted bread.... simply delicious~! No... that's not for my breakfast. I don't take breakfast. That's my lunch, sometimes tea, dinner or even supper. I don't care 'bout what you should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As long as they're delicious and I have a craving for it, then I'll go searching for it or I'll just whip it out fresh from my own kitchen. Is that picture clear enough?
Slurp~! Oh, no~! I just had that yesterday... tomorrow... half-boil eggs... here we come~! My precious has exactly the same taste bud as I do so, will have to remember to buy bread to butter-toast them... ahaks~!

Don't puke in front of the computer screen. It's delicious, ok~!

No comments: