Thursday, April 29, 2010

Delight...[128]

Your statutes are my delight;
they are my counselors.
[Psalm 119:24]

Let us look at some of these God-given desires.
I will delight in your decrees;
I will not neglect your word.
[Psalm 119:16]
Their hearts are callous and unfeeling,
but I delight in your law.
[Psalm 119:70]
Let your compassion come to me that I may live,
for your law is my delight.
[Psalm 119:77]
If your law had not been my delight,
I would have perished in my affliction.
[Psalm 119:92]
"Anything that dims my vision of Christ or takes away my taste for Bible Study, or cramps my prayer life, or makes Christian work difficult, is wrong for me and I must, as a cHristian, turn away from it."
In choosing the best, we need to reject hindering mind sets and activities, and delight ourselves in God's liberating truths.
~ God gives the very best, to those who leave the choice with Him ~

No comments: