Friday, April 09, 2010

One Week Gone.. so Fast...






There aren't many movies last week so can't do my movie marathon. Just watched one in GSC. Kinda funny in some parts. Then, got myself a new book...
Truth be told, by the time I read the first 100 pages, I can imagined that if it's a British movie, there'll be no background music and it's still introducing the names of producers and who and who... can you imagine watching a movie now? Where the movie just started and it started really slow. But by the 200th page and beyond, the scene is starting to pick up. I don't know how do others read a book, but I know that I always turn it into a movie in my mind with background music. I don't know how my brain does that, don't ask me. If I'm reading books like First Family, I can flipped the book real fast coz it's action scene and hhhmmm.... dunno how to explain. My brain just works that way while reading.
Yesterday I just bought three more needles as I broke my one and only needle the nite before. Kononnya I sangat ganas, can stitch until the needle broke into two... haih... the needle 10 years old liao la.... not I ganas... finished one-eighth of the picture... should be able to finish in 2 months time since I so bersemangat.

2 comments:

Justin Johnson said...

I was just scrolling through blogs and ran across this post. That is an awesome book! I loved, loved loved it. Enjoy.

seahorse27 said...

Yeah... now that the story is picking up, I'm turning the page a little faster... very touching..