Friday, April 02, 2010

Who's Online?

My unchanging routine is to wake up, off the handphone chargers, switch on the computer, click on facebook and my blog. Most of the teenagers are online earlier than I am. Kids nowadays don't play outside anymore? 9 years old also busy fb-ing... *shakes head*

No wonder ppl say modern kids' lifestyle very unhealthy.... whole day sit in front of rectangular screens... be it computer screen or television screen. I did a survey on them: Which one will surely make you die? Without your handphone, television or Internet connection? You should look at the way they press their phones. Like nobody's business. Like they own the telco companies. Dunno got anyone suffer from Carpal Tunnel's Syndrome or not. Oh, the answer was they will all die without their Internet connection. Same answer as mine... hhehehehehhe.... no one likes television anymore even with the flat and wide screen... but they surely love cinemas...

Haih... have to work now... I wish I can roll on the bed for the whole day... yikes... my cross-stitch.. little bit more.. little bit more... hopefully can finish today. Aiya... my bro online and starting to chat already... habis my plan.... but i like chatting with my bro... and I miss staying in Melbourne... can't wait to fly in there again except for the freaking 7 hours flight which I have to endure... ended up jet lag...

No comments: