Those things you have both learned and received and heard and seen in me, do; and the God of peace shall be with you.
In Jesus' day, many religious people were caught up in RITUAL and not RELIGION. The same is true today. The Bible was given to us, not primarily for information but for TRANSFORMATION~!
If our beliefs don't change our behaviour they are un-biblical, if our knowledge doesn't become applied knowledge it is un-bliblical and if our hearing doesn't result in action we are deceiving ourselves.
Be practical and put some action your life today.
- Mend a quarrel.
- Search out a forgotten friend.
- Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust.
- Write a letter.
- Share some treasure.
- Give a soft answer.
- Encourage youth.
- Manifest your loyalty in a word or deed.
- Keep a promise.
- Find the time.
- Forego a grudge.
- Forgive an enemy.
- Aplogise if you were wrong.
- Think first of someone else.
- Appreciate, be kind, be gentle.
- Laugh a little more.
- Express your gratitude.
- Worship God.
- Gladden the heart of a child.
- Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.
- Speak your love.
- Speak it again.
- Speak it still again.
- Speak it still once again.
~ God wants action orientated disciples ~