Thursday, June 24, 2010

Freedom of Speech...


Why are there people who think that they're smarter than another? There are lots of these ppl out there. The smartarses. Sickeningly, no one dares to tell them that until finally they read my blog and thought the particular post was for them. Most of my posts are nameless... so again smartarses - who think it's for them.


A blog is a personal public diary where a person voice out and write anything. Some went to the extend of ridiculing others and defaming the gaberment. Some use it for vaining purposes where they put up their vain beautiful photos... sort of like a photo album.


Funnily, if you don't like to read what I write, then why come here? Isn't that an irony? I don't live under anyone's index finger to tell me what to do, what to write, what to say and how to live my life. Oh, don't pretend to care for me when you actually don't. Don't have to be a goody-two-shoes or even try to be an angel. It takes only 2 seconds to know whether you like that person or not. Live with it~!

No comments: