Friday, June 25, 2010

Packing for Gym Session...

I used to walk over to the gym beside my place. Now, it has shut down as the owner of the building rented out the whole place to an oriental restaurant. Well... I found one that I like instantly with all the Cybex equipments. They're just great and I can stay there working out the whole morning. Sad to say I don't have the whole morning but just two hours per day.


It's a very nice place. I'm very much at home there. Instead of going to a gym with my a book in hand, now I have to lug a whole bag with clothes to change, shoes, towel and toiletries. Not to forget my MP3. I'm lost in gym without it.
And I have to drive there instead of walking. It's no longer within the walking distance. I can walk in other countries, but I can never walk in my own. Over here, I only drive. It takes about 5 mins. drive... oh, I so want my 6-packs...

No comments: