- Don't be vague and thoughtless, be decisive and wise in all your decisions
- Understand and firmly grasp what the will of the Lord is. Know God's will and direction for your life. Therefore, do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. [Ephesians 5:16]
- Be constantly filled and stimulated with the Holy Spirit.
- Train ourselves and one another, in what we speak and in what we sing. Speech and music are a amjor part of blessing or cursing. Choose those things that harmonise wht the Lord's will and purposes.
- Have a grateful heart at all times.
- Walk in harmony and in godly authority with one another
The clock of life is wound but once
And no man has the power
To tell just where the hands will stop
At late or early hour.
Only one life, t'will soon be past.
Only what's done for Christ will last.
~ Do not waste time, for time is the raw material of life ~