Sunday, June 20, 2010

The End of First Term Hols...

So.. yeah... have to step back into work round the clock. I really had a great holiday even if it's just for two weeks with a few classes in between. I'm trying my best to put myself into a daily routine in doing things but looks like I can only keep to some important ones...

Let's see. Daily morning devotion instead of clicking on the computer switch early in the morning. Sweep and mop the floor... *Ugh... I hate doing housework*. Morning class. Hit the gym for two hours, sometimes with a book in hand... I enjoy reading while working out. Cooking... I love to cook... then work again until nite... Trying to give an hour a day to keep the house... errmm... let's just start with my own room... sparkling clean... oh... just keep it clean... no.. no... keep my room presentable for my eyes... which I think I'm ok with now... as long as there's a place on the bed and no dirty clothes on the floor.

Come to think about it, keeping the house sparkling clean is a skill, a talent... so I don't have it. I can decorate and put everything in a very very neat setting, but I do not have the ability to put things back where I take them from... I throw stuff everywhere... then I find them like treasure hunting for them... it's called the art of living :)

No comments: