Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Giant Pandas...

Pinky's dad got us discounted tickets to the zoo. Chimelong is a large theme park and this safari park with giant pandas is part of the whole development. We took a map as both of us can read a map excellently but then we failed in reading the safari park's map.... muahahahha Cool~! I don't care how much that is I just needed to buy it. It's 80yuan and I'm not bothered with the price. I just want it. Fullstop~! Reminds me so much of Loki. And I miss my Facebook friends. We were greeted by the flamingos and storks. The shitty smell of the baboons almost choked us to death. Thank God my delicious lunch was still secure inside my stomach, digesting away. Then, we saw all the animals that I've seen before, like the Malaysian sun bear, the Malaysian elephants, the Australian kangaroo, the famous hippopotamus, the large rhinoceros, the sloth, the owls which stare at you till kingdom come, the lovely horses and peeking meerkat. I was kinda impatient to go to the one place that has been my ulterior motive to visit the zoo in Guangzhou. And finally, we were there... *jumping like a 5-year-old*... hehhehehe *laughing like Spongebob* The first panda that I will always remember... her name was Hui Hui and she has a terrible attitude. She was living alone and we were calling her name until she came out from somewhere. It took us so long to wait until she walked nearer to us then suddenly she turned away from us with her fat ass smiling at us and released a green bomb. It was stink bomb as the there was so much heat coming from her anus that there was steam coming from the shit. I don't know how to describe it properly, but Pinky and I were staring in amazement as more steam came out from the shit~!!! And all of a sudden, she fall asleep with the shit just a millimetre away from her ass. She went snoring away in less than a second. The second panda, staying in the next enclosure. That was one lazy male obviously it was a male no doubt it was trying to cover its balls with its leg. A hand covering the eyes from the shining sun. How smart was that mammal? It wasn't even moving. It was sleeping in the position for I don't know how long it has been that way. Another lazy bump. Then we came to a group of pandas. It was their feeding time and I thought pandas only eat bamboo... but they were chewing on carrots and maize. A few of them were playing on the gym structures constructed with bamboos. Aww... sleeping again. It just plopped its head on the pillow-shaped stone. How adorable... I wish I could cuddle the panda. Heehhee... I was there.... to see the panda... this is the proof... hehe...

No comments: