Saturday, April 21, 2012

To The Stalker from China...

First of all, I would like to thank you for stalking my blog at all the odd times in the world. Saw you... from Taoyuan, Hunan, China... using Linux. I was just thinking, if the whole blogger has been blocked since I, myself, couldn't even go an inch near to my own blog when I was in China, how did you manage to stalk my blog everyday, a few times at some days. If you're an honest reader, then I welcome you, anyway there's no way to stop you since this is a public blog. But if you're working for the important people, searching for anything that might tarnish the name of your country due to my honest writings based on my very own experience, then you just have to endure reading it. No harm done... and if you're willing, please do share with me how did you manage to come to my blog. Is it because you're using Linux or you're using a software to escape the nation's firewall? Or it is just plain simple that you're a spy??? Just wondering... Lastly, thank you for being a diligent reader. At least I have ONE visitor from China when it has always been ZERO from China...

No comments: