Saturday, April 09, 2011

The King's Speech..

I have heard from my friends and students that The King's Speech is one boring movie. Yesterday nite, I was determined to watch this movie to figure it out myself whether the movie is boring or not. It's about the imperfection in King George VI. He stammers. He must have been traumatize when he was still a child. To overcome his stammering, his wife went to seek the help of a speech therapist, an unqualified but experienced one. King George VI found himself a friend in Lionel. It's not a violent movie. Most of the time, I will prefer violent movies but I will say that, I find great interest in this movie. I stayed up until 3 a.m. for this movie when I fall asleep 15 minutes into other movies. Well done... The King's Speech deserved getting all the awards.

No comments: