Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pretty Outdated...

Looks like it's getting harder and harder to find time to blog and upload photos at the same time. I have lots of events and topics to talk about. It's already 10:35 p.m. and I just took a shower and about to float to dreamland. I have been staying up late for two nites in a row. Friday nite to watch 'The King's Speech' and yesterday nite, I stayed up again until almost 3 a.m. to watch '127 Hours'. The result of sleeping in the wee hour of the morning is getting a huge ulcer in my mouth. I wonder how did my Donkey manage to stay healthy sleeping 4 hours a day and catching a forty wink in between odd hours. Sleeping less than 8 hours a day makes me feel tired and a little bit crazy with poor concentration level. My pillows are calling me already. Cool... 5 minutes of writing a post so that my blog won't feel so lonely and maybe another 5 minutes to click on my quiet Facebook account. If I sleep before 11 p.m., I'll have 9.5 hours of sleep until tomorrow morning. Good... I need just that... I think for the whole of next week, I'll sleep longer hours to repay my sleep bank. By the time I find time to write about everything that I eagerly wanted to write, it will be so outdated and I might forget some of the facts.

No comments: