Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Thursday and Unrelated Stuff...

Most people look forward to their weekends. But for a person who works 7 days a week, there's nothing to look forward to especially when the weekends are filled with longer working hours. I'm definitely not crying out loud to want my weekend. The only thing that I manage to squeeze in for my weekends are an hour of hiking followed by rushing home to cook dinner before heading to church on a Saturday nite, the first service. Sunday evening I have a 2-hour great time on a badminton court. No, I'm not complaining but just lamenting. I'm so good in juggling my time, I manage to squeeze in some time to blog. If I can't even find some breathing space to do what I like, then I don't see any meaning to this hectic life at all. It's like chasing after the wind...Out of seven days in a week, I manage to make myself an empty slot on a Thursday morning. I hang out with my Thursday morning buddies. If it rains then I continue sleeping and find so much pleasure rolling on the bed, crawling to the computer, snuggle in with a book, crawl back to the computer and forget about cooking. I can go without breakfast and lunch because I'm too exhausted to go to the kitchen to prepare a decent meal. I have more relaxing classes on Thursdays. Maths class, Accounts and Malay Language... all three relaxing classes. Additional Maths makes my brain bleed but I like it but of all subjects, I hate Science the most. Hate it to bits. And how marvellous it is to think that I used to be a Science student. I hate Chemistry. Don't find any of them make sense. I'm okay with Physics because of the calculation. Biology... I have no interest at all. All the hype about the reproduction topic... oh, please... you wanna get sexed up with words and more words and scientific terminology? Moral Education... I almost flunk them, always praying hard that the project marks will help my marks touch the passing line. The moment after I was done with the SPM Moral subject, I threw the paper which has 64 moral values that I was forced to memorize. I got an A in SPM for Moral... I thought I was gonna fail that paper. I did enjoy going to school. Numbers never fail to excite me. I like Maths and definitely like accounting so I took Accounts and studied on my own because there's no such class for Science students. Really really like History... not the classes though, I prefer self-study. The Malay Language is my strongest subject and well, I'm never good in English. Thank God there's no Chinese Language or I would have gotten an F and not knowing which column to write my name in. Reminiscing those schooling days... even with exams I was still shaking my legs and joking around. Stress-free life...

No comments: