I have things to say about this. The school authority has suspended the evil students from school for 2 weeks. Suspension? That's equivalent to giving the girls official holidays... for me, I'll shout for joy~! Yay~! No need to go to school. Do you suppose after tormenting the victim for 2 years they will now use the 2 weeks to sit in their respective rooms and reflect on what evil they have done? They have scarred a person for life... for life... no sorry can heal that wound so deep. Even if she has disabilities in learning, she has feelings, too. Don't you evil girls know that? How do you feel now that your neighbours surrounding you cried murder over what you have done. Now that your parents apologized to the victim's mother, do you think that will even change a fraction of what have been done to her? So, how do you feel now that your mother cried because she has been condemned of her ways of raising up evil daughters? You felt sorry for what you've done... yeah... you girls will feel sorry for now... fullstop. Just for now...
Has anyone wonder what's the cause of all these? Stop blaming their parents for not knowing how to raise them up and be good and obedient girls. If you have never deal with teenagers before, you shouldn't be too quick to point your fingers at the parents. Parents do teach their children, but children do not want to learn at all especially teenagers who always feel that they know everything in this world. The root cause of this is because there's no fear of God. Yes, no fear of God at all. So, do you think they will stop from being evil? No... unless they come to learn about who God is. I'm not going to start preaching. Let's look at the Rukun Negara which many do not know. Rukun Negara is Malaysia's National Philosophy, used to shape the nation.
- Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan (Belief in God) Malaysians of today are mainly atheists. If not they choose to believe what their parents believe in. A child might believe that he or she is a Buddhist because the parents say so. None is diligent enough to seek the truth. Copycat religion they have in their lives.
- Kesetiaan kepada Raja dan Negara (Loyalty to King and Country) Loyalty? Go to any school, be it a premier school, a private school or just a normal school, pick a student and ask, "Whose the King (Yang di-Pertuan Agong) sitting on the throne right now?" You'll get a blank stare as hardly do they know who the king is. You can choose any adult, they won't know as well. Loyalty to the country? The people only know how to complain about Malaysia, not being thankful that we live in a peaceful country. Always seeing that the grass is greener on the other side, thus most will choose to migrate to the Western countries.
- Keluhuran Perlembagaan (Supremacy of the Constitution) Isn't that too deep? Teenagers nowadays don't even know how we achieve our independence. They know next to nothing about the country's history except for those who have been paying attention to History lessons in schools. They couldn't care much about the constitution.
- Kedaulatan Undang-Undang (The Rule of Law) Hahhahahaha... most teenagers hold on to the belief that 'Rules are Meant to be Broken' and that includes the countries' law. It's the time of lawlessness...
- Kesopanan dan Kesusilaan (Mutual respect and good social behaviour) To cut it short, you want respect from the youngsters, you have to earn it. They no longer respect the elders just because they're from the different age group. Good social behaviour.... hardly... hardly can you find any except for those youngsters who have the fear of God...
Don't ever blame the education system. The students do learn moral education and civic-mindedness but they study just for the sake of examinations. The mentality of aceing all subjects to be jack of all trades but master of none has contaminate the younger generation.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
[Proverbs 1:7] God's Word has never been wrong... only humans tend to find fault in everything that God says.