Friday, May 06, 2011

When My Donkey Barks...

Respect for the rights of others means peace." Benito Juárez


Finally, my donkey has spoken but donk donk stole from Benito Juarez who wrote famous hispanic quotes. Donkey did injustice to the philosopher as the whole quote sounded like this,"Among individuals as among nations, when there is respect, there is peace. Respect for the rights of others means peace."
*smiling from ear to ear* I give you a rather simple example. When my donkey starts to bark... yes, my donkey barks... it's the one and only unique donkey which barks... so when it barks, I listen. Then, because I'm a human, I write. I write what the donkey wants to say... whether that's what the donkey mean, I don't really bother because the donkey must learn to respect the master's writing. To get it, you must give it... then we're at peace :)

No comments: