Sunday, May 22, 2011

Because of a Bunch of Keys...

Working morning. Drove all the way in road runner style *beep beep* Left hand went into the box in between the seats. Grab... grab... grab... *sweat* where are my keys? Where are my whole bunch of keys? How am I going into the house to work without my keys? Open the box bigger... looked into the box... stare into the box... fingers still rummaging through... but no keys appear. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The keys were left in another house since yesterday afternoon. And the house keys were bunched up together and there's no one in the house. Sent everyone home... and frustratingly drove from the south of the island back to the north of the island straight to the shopping mall. I'll have to replace classes during the holidays *kicking myself*




Went to MPH and then to Popular Bookstore. Looking at books and more books. Not in a good mood. Went home. Kinda pissed off with everything. Saw smoke billowing out of somewhere when we were about to reach home. Went searching for the source of smoke. HHHmmm..
Found it in less than a minute. Just started? Funny... no fire rescue team... good view...snap some pics... not that I don't want to help but I don't know how to help. The intense heat. Nothing's left I suppose. Oh, yeah... the fire engines came after I made a round and headed home. What to salvage from that burning home?
Back home. Online. Wanted to watch movie. Wanted to read. Uploaded some photos. Crawled into Donkey's space... and saw Donkey's dizzily idiotic quotes. Always wondering how a person can be both smart and stupid at the same time.
I'm in such a bad mood I feel like whacking anybody who comes near. I plan to waste away today then I might regret tomorrow. Let tomorrow deal with tomorrow. Today don't wanna do anything. Blame it on those keys...

No comments: