Monday, May 02, 2011

In Conjunction to Labour's Day...

I had planned to go to the Botanic Garden with my hubby. The only problem was having to wake up early. Botanic Garden was quite near, just a few minutes drive. Walked for 2 rounds and then started taking photos from around. Playing around with the new camera. I kinda regretted for not bringing my Kodak with me. Brought Olympus only. *sigh* Boasting of the biggest lily in.... in Penang? Geez... I don't know... there aren't many blooming yet. Just a few... but I like the huge toadstools... it's so stable you can put your things there... but not too heavy though... something with the weight of a toad will do... Polllination carried out by insects. Good way to teach Science... There's a 60 something auntie drawing by the pond. I can't snap her face because she said if I were to snap her face I'll have to pay her. I'm smarter, snapped without the face :) so no need to pay her... I can draw that, too just don't have such patience... The pond is beautiful until I saw that... that... that... that empty plastic cup with a bended plastic spoon in it. Which idiot threw the plastic cup into the pond? Who?? WHO IS THAT WITH A LOWER THAN THE 3RD WORLD MENTALITY?? Really embarassing. If I catch that person red-handed, I will definitely push the culprit into the pond :) There goes my few hours of relaxation... and I'm working today~!!!! I feel like burning that logarithm paper... wait till 'Differentiation' comes...

No comments: