Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Unrelated Synapse...

I'm multitasking right now. Preparing notes for my History lessons later in the evening. Blogging in between... doing that right now, typing away. Clicking on my Facebook. Listening to songs that I put up on my blog. I'm doing notes on Islam, how it started, how it spread throughout Makkah, Madinah and Taif. There are 5 chapters in the Form Four History syllabus. By the time I finish reading it, I have a clear understanding about Islam. Anyway I read them before during my schooling years. I'm clearer with the real fact that the descendants of Arab started from Ishmael where God promised Hagar to give Ishmael a nation of his own. Malaysia is an Islamic country and I respect that because I'm a Malaysian... and proud to be one but to make every 16 years old to study about Islam regardless of their race and religion... I don't know what to say. It's like everyone is voluntarily forced to learn about it. No wonder so many people flunk History lessons. Sting ray skin. The skin was turned into purses and handbags. Saw this many many years back when I was in Kuala Lumpur. Very expensive but very beautiful. I should get one and see how lasting it is because even genuine leather can't last for long. Fish scales? I have a lot of that when cleaning the fish. I threw all the big scales into the dustbin. People are creative enough to turn it into a creative piece of art. Accessories to be precise. Those are hair clips. There are fish scales' earrings as well. There's a push cart in Penang Times Square. Saw it there. Didn't buy any as I don't use hair clips neither are my ears punched for earrings.

No comments: