Friday, May 27, 2011

Internet Connection Down...

Here I am. Using another person's desktop. Just for the Internet connection. Mine has been down since Tuesday. It didn't drive me crazy this time. I am calm. I have been doing a lot of reading, turning page after page. Went to the cinema. Took an afternoon nap. I have more time to do my own stuff. But I miss my blog a lot. There are only two sites that I visit daily, my own blog and my Facebook. I even miss peeking into my Donkey's Facebook. Hopefully my own Internet connection will be back by next week. If not, I'm contemplating visiting the cyber cafe like what I did last year when I was crazy over the Facebook games.

Do come back for a visit. Will keep it updated as often as possible when the connection is back active. Toodles~

No comments: