Monday, May 30, 2011

My Tofu Skin...

Sunday. Working. I hate it when my driver was not punctual. He's suppose to wait for me outside. I purposely came out 5 minutes late. To my surprise, no car waiting for me. Waited a few more seconds while digging for my phone. Do you know how much I hate carrying a bag. It's so big, I have everything inside but I need a few minutes to dig out my phone. Dialled the number. Couldn't get through. I was hopping mad by then. Called again. And again. And again. No one picked up the phone. Waited for 5 minutes. Still no one appeared. Not even the sight of a horse or cow carriage. Called back. I was really really mad by then. I walked home. I can walk. Still no sight of my driver. Damn~! I walked fast when I was really mad. I was a few minutes away from home. Then, the driver appeared to pick me up. Smiling away. I was fuming angry. Leg hurts. Checked. Blisters~!!!! The skin was peeling off on both feet. 10 minutes of walking and I have blisters. So I have Monkey and Donkey plastered on the blisters because I was going for my badminton session. I have no idea what my skin was made of. Taking a shower seems like a big task to me now...

No comments: