Sunday, October 01, 2017

Oz Day 14: Dim Sum at Kogarah...

~ 19th November 2015 ~
I needed Chinese food and next to Carlton where we stayed is Kogarah. There's a Chinese dim sum restaurant known as Sun Ho restaurant. It's not for breakfast but yum cha for lunch time. Ah Ching it's not bad at all the food over there. 
We walked there as we thought that it would not be easy to get a parking space. It's just a short walk but mind you, if it's in Penang, I wouldn't walk even for 1 second under the afternoon sun.
Lots of Chinese patrons. Maybe local Australians should start patronizing this place as I'm giving this place the 2 thumbs up. Who can turn down Chinese food? It's the best in the whole entire world but I think I will put Japanese food on the same level as Chinese food. Malaysian food is on the same level as well. Okay, I'm bias~!
Sun Ho Restaurant served the best siu mai wih scallop~! Oh, heavenly... after looking through my own photos, I need to go for dim sum already. I wonder how we did it in China where we have dim sum almost everyday. I have not have dim sum for months and the yum cha place is just downstairs at my apartment. Shucks~!

No comments: