Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Oz Day 16: Brunch at Shabby Shack Cafe...

~ 21st November 2015 ~
It's neither a shack nor was it shabby. We found this place while driving along the road towards our destination. We did not Google search for this place and we did not bother to get any reviews. We just wanted to surprise ourselves. If everything is planned to the dot and followed through, the element of surprise will no longer be there. It would be a boring holiday.
Outside this shack, there's a restaurant known as Kampung Malay serving Malaysian cuisine but why was it not open? It's okay, I can have my Malaysian food once I'm home.
The deco was nicely done in preparation for Christmas but 'FAITH' was missing. I hope this year they will put up 'FAITH' because without 'FAITH' how can you expect your business to grow? This must be a famous coffee place but too bad, the travel buddy and I don't drink coffee. We're fans of chocolate.
We ordered two big plates for our brunch. We were hungry and we're big eaters... *burp* Excuse me... Mi madre is a small eater, can tax a little here and there from our plates. Oh, I snapped a recipe out of a book. Will ask my precious to do it for me. I'm so not into baking now. Wait till my baking bones are awaken in my body, one day.

No comments: