Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Oz Day 17: Harbour Town, Biggera Waters...

~ 22nd November 2015 ~
We drove aimlessly, not knowing where to go. I did think of driving to Brisbane but I did not tell the travel buddy. I was not that willing to drive so far out, tired of driving. In the end, the travel buddy did ask why we have not consider going to Brisbane. *sigh*
There's nothing at Harbour Town. Look at the travel buddy's face, then you will believe. We had our lunch there. Nothing much to see. We're not into branded shopping. Had my expensive fresh orange juice from Juice Bar. That made me wanted to get a juicer so that I can have orange juice at home but thank God we didn't buy a juicer. It's easier to eat the orange just as it is than to juice it and waste away the pulp.
We walked around and then we decided to go off.

No comments: