Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Oz Day 16: Drinking in the View of Surfers Paradise...

~ 21st November 2015 ~
The night before, after the clock struck 12, I was still at the balcony, catching some night scene because we would not have this view every day. Moreover, I was not sleepy and the weather was just like in Penang. 
The next morning, even the travel buddy was still rolling in bed. Since she started working, she is waking up at the same time I am waking up, just that we were in different time zones so I would always be two or three hours behind her. But since I was in Australia, I managed to set my bio-clock according to the local time zone.
Mi madre and the travel buddy put the balcony to good use. In real life, none of us would use the balcony. We are so much alike that we never bother to open our windows. Our windows at home is touched the moment we shifted into the house and then no more touching the windows. Therefore, there's no need for a balcony at home. Even if there is a balcony, we will probably use it to dry our laundry or hangout salted fish to be air and sun-dried.
Is that the same China House as in Penang?
After we were done lazing around, we started to move our ass by searching for breakfast first. I do understand why some people just refuse to get out of their hotel rooms and just wanted to stay the whole day in the room. It's just really relaxing but we still prefer to explore the area thus, we chose not to spend our entire time in the hotel room. That Nissan car was waiting for me to drive it.

No comments: