Sunday, October 29, 2017

Oz Day 21: Chadstone Shopping Center...

~ 26th November 2015 ~
There's lots and lots of things to see and buy, if you're a shopaholic with tonnes of money. I have nothing to buy. Clothes, shoes, more clothes and more shoes. I'm a different type of shopper. 
 
I see that there's lots of things, but at the same time I saw nothing... nothing to my liking except for this shop Matchbox. There's where I got the sausage maker. If I have the ability to bring everything home, I will buy the whole shop for the fun of it. Then I'll have trouble storing things.
We had lunch at Gyoza Gyoza, under the order of the travel buddy. It's one of her favourite haunts. She has to work on that day. Mr. Ma was having his off day so he was asked to bring us around. At first, I planned to go to somewhere far, Sovereign Hill but to leave the travel buddy working in an office while we were so far away having fun, it didn't sound quite right. Thus, we ended up at the neighbourhood shopping mall. 
After walking half the length of the shopping mall, we decided to go home and laze around, enjoying the coolness in the comfort of home, waiting for the buddy to come home from work. Well, I know she felt good that there's someone waiting for her at home instead of coming back to an empty home.

No comments: