Sunday, October 29, 2017

Oz Day 20: Brighton...

~ 25th November 2015 ~
Many people would know about the colourful Brighton beach boxes. Before we made a stop to the beach boxes, Mr Ma took us to another stretch of Brighton Beach. The wind was howling but we did not know much about what would happen due to that high-speed wind. 
I managed to take3 pieces of photos as the wind was sending the sand flying, hitting us like sharp bullets. We could not even keep our eyes open. The next thing we knew, we were pushed by the wind back to the carpark. We clambered into the car and to our horror, we brought in lots of sand into the car. The sand was hidden among the folds of my jeans, in the shoes, in the socks and in the hair. Oh, my~! Mr Ma was smart enough not to leave the car.
Sigh... Brighton was like a posh area according to my understanding. The houses facing the sea was just like in Batu Ferringhi. I like the little town of Brighton. I'm actually dreaming of owning houses in Tasmania, Glen Waverley, Brighton and even in the city centre itself. Dreaming.... dreaming... owning one in Sydney sounds interesting, too but I doubt I'll go to Sydney. 
Dinner was at Rocksalt. The travel buddy wanted to bring me to a Japanese restaurant but don't know what's wrong with her eyes. She thought the restaurant was not open when it was, smack right in front of her. 
Not too bad the food at Rocksalt. The pizza was really good but still, if given a choice, we would really go for Japanese, Chinese or Korean. 

No comments: