Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Oz Day 16: Purling Brook Falls...

~ 21st November 2015 ~
Into the woods we went again. Instead of spending our time on the beach, we went to Springbrook National Park. When my sister brought mi madre hiking uphills and went for jungle trail walk, I thought the sister was crazy. Why would mi madre go to the United Kingdom and walk the jungles there?
Now that I look through my own holiday photos, I think I'm equally as crazy as le sister. I brought everyone hiking up mountains and walking through national parks one after another. I think mi sister and I are nature lovers but we have never travel together before. The travel buddy has fallen in love with national parks, thanks to me. 
So, we followed the boardwalk to the look out area. ACHTUNG~! Be careful or you might fall off. We had no idea what we were suppose to look at the look out area so we just looked ahead. What on earth was on fire? The whole city on fire while we're in the jungle?
Don't know and don't care. Just don't burn down the hotel we were staying in. We moved on to look for Purling Brook Falls. I still don't know why I like to walk in the woods. I don't like camping in the woods though and definitely do not like creepy crawlies. Look at how the travel buddy was dressed. It was really hot.
Finally, we came to the waterfall. It was a beauty even though it was not a mighty one. Then, a rainbow appeared at the foot of the waterfall. That's awesomely beautiful and the rainbow got brighter and I got crazier taking photos. If father was with us, father and I would be two nutcases taking photos at every single step and turn. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pay a visit everyday a few websites and websites to read articles or reviews, however this website gives feature based articles.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks for posting.