Sunday, October 29, 2017

Oz Day 23: Goodbye, Australia...

~ 28th November 2015 ~
We spent the rest of the day flying... from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur, from Kuala Lumpur to Penang and we went crazy eating hawker food and thinking everything was so cheap. It's that kinda feel you will have every time you're home. 
Ahhh... a bowl of noodles only for RM3.50... that's AUD1... so cheap... RM10 per plate also consider cheap because it would be AUD3 ++ only... Come back home we convert to Australian Dollar... when in Australia we convert to Malaysian Ringgit, making everything expensive.

The travel buddy was upset that I had to go home so soon. She wanted us to spend more time together. Well... maybe I should stay a little longer... It has been two years since I last see her. 

Finally, I'm done waiting but I still have one more trip from earlier this year, 2017... still pending... yet I'm embarking on another journey.

No comments: