Monday, October 02, 2017

Oz Day 15: Déjà View Restaurant for Dinner...

~ 20th November 2015 ~
Mi madre and I decided to have dinner while waiting for the travel buddy to arrive. She would be arriving around 9p.m. and we were really hungry. Could not afford to wait for her. Since our sloth-mode was turned on, we decided to crawl ourselves to the restaurant in the hotel itself.
There were not many people. Only one table was taken when we were there. Sometimes, quietness means food is not good. There are times that quietness means the crowd has not found the right place for food, following after those who do not know where to find good food.
I got myself a wagyu beef burger while mi madre ordered something else which I could not remember but the taste was excellent. I could have a few of those burgers but the conversion rate did not allow me to have those burgers as much as I wanted them. Damn you, conversion rate~!!
When the travel buddy arrived, she was very hungry so we took her to the restaurant again. She had her wagyu beef done medium-rare. Just like how I like mine done~! Woots~! So, this is the second reason why you should choose Mantra on View Hotel.

No comments: