Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Burnt Pork...

You see why I don't like to follow recipes. Half of the recipes cannot be trusted. Put the marinated pork in the crockpot for 8-10 hours at low heat. 10 hours?? I cannot imagine what I will have after 10 hours. This is what I get after 8 hours. Burnt. Dry. Completely dry... and that hubby of mine didn't even help me to shut the thing off at 5 hours when he smelt something burning. Now, how am I going to rescue it now? That's the main menu. I don't have plan B. The only thing I can think of is everyone can go on a strict diet as I'm too upset to think about cooking something else. You see why there's never been pork in my house? I cannot understand pork at all. I don't even know when the meat will become tender, when they're nicely cooked. No more pork in my house after this week until I can master the art of understanding a pig. Stupid pig~!

No comments: