Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Morning Walk....

It's Thursday again~! If you remember, last Thursday we were very diligent with our morning walk. This morning, we were more diligent. You see, I was on an escalator. Our morning walk was done in the newly opened Tesco in Tanjung Tokong. It's so huge and new... of course it's new. It's just one day old. Hehehe... morning walk from one aisle to another. The arrangement of items are about the same as the one in Gelugor and I'm a pro in jogging around a hypermart. I can finish buying the whole week's food supply within 30 minutes. I like the sparkling and smooth floor. Can skate around the place. Onions~! Potatoes~! Gingers~! Oh, the smell... gratifying~! I love the colours... red, brown, yellow... and then... GREEN~! The vegetables are so fresh so unlike the one in Tesco main where the vege looks like it has been squashed and eaten by worms. Hi, Tesco~! If you're reading this, take note that I hope you will maintain the freshness of raw products so that I can happily shop there without stepping into a wet market which I detest doing. You have everything there so make sure you always have everything there. And thus, you'll make me one extremely happy customer. Your hardwork in fulfilling the wishes of your customers is deeply appreciated :D We decided to jog around the place and we started to sweat... erm, not sweat... eeewww that's saliva. We jogged straight into Mizi for brunch... hah~! There goes our hardwork. Look at those soft white bread with little butter cubes. Aren't they just delicious? Dip the bread with Mizi's famous mushroom soup. It's so nice. I want more~!! I want more~!! I want more~!! Oh, I can make my own if I really want to. Where's the recipe? My chicken dish~! It's in Swedish style with prunes. I like but not really special... Lady Astor's fish fillet is really nice. Will get that next time. Steak... medium cooked? Half done? Can't remember... but it's so juicy... I've never tasted such juicy steak with blue cheese. Oh, just look at that. It's so nice :D
Our free flow of ice-cream. Yummy... but didn't have much of ice-cream...

No comments: