Wednesday, June 15, 2011

*Cough**Cough*.. bluek...

Hua.... I feel like coughing out my lungs... followed by the stomach, intestines and kidneys... that will help me reduce weight. I'm tired just coughing away and I woke up 5 minutes before my class. And it's even more frustrating when I took an hour to look for my pile of already prepared paperwork. I can't find the pile of papers. I went in and out from one room to another and it's not like I have many rooms in the house. I went through every drawers but I CAN'T FIND MY PAPER~!! I wanted to turn the whole house upside down but I can't do so as it's really clean now. It's so clean that I can't find anything. I can't even find anything that I want. I wonder whether I sell them away or chuck them together with rubbish to be thrown away? *cough**cough*... frustrating... super frustrating...

No comments: