Friday, June 24, 2011

McJu's Chicken Burger...

Thursday is my off day from cooking but then I decided to make some chicken burgers like those sold by the road side. Ramly burger... I like. I make my own... in the end I made for more people and tomorrow I'll be making more because of the demand... hahha... back by popular demand. What I like about it is... there's no vege in it... not even a tiny strip of vege...

McJu is created by Judz, shorten by me. I'm not going to compete with McDonald's but hey... why not... I should try to make my burgers tastier... for example... the GREAT CHICKEN BURGER is back and I love those chicken burgers to bits. But it's so expensive.

McJu is strictly not for sale. I'll gladly make it for those who want it provided I have the raw material in the freezer. HHhmmm... I wonder what I will come out with next week. Haven't give next week's menu a serious thought.

No comments: