Monday, June 27, 2011

Of Clams and Drumsticks~!

Fresh. Still alive. Open. Shut. Open. Shut. EeeeeEEEE.... Open. Shut. Clean it with water a few rounds to remove the dirt. Kept them in a box, refrigerated. Pasta :D It's linguini for today with my own blended tomatoes for the clam sauce. Quite an easy job to cook all those. I've added something else~! Razor clams~! I've always walked past the aisles with canned food and razor clams have always been expensive. But I made an exception yesterday and bought just one can to satisfy my appetite.Hhhmmm... not bad. I like how it looks like. Like the menu of some restaurants serving pasta. I like it. I cooked some spinach as well no doubt it's not in my list. Must serve some vegetables to those who love to eat plants. Ahhh... next... my favourite. Chicken. Marinated with mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Coated with breadcrumbs. Ta-da~! The result after sitting in the convection oven for 25 minutes. Crispy. I'm happy~!

No comments: