Monday, June 20, 2011

My Cooking Escapade~

I've never been so precise in my cooking. Usually I'll just add in a bit of this and that and viola~ can eat already. So, this time round I'm trying hard to follow recipes from wherever I can get hold of them. That's the ingredient for 'Chicken Florentine Pesto Pasta' by SimplyRecipes.com. Edible, that's all I can comment on my cooking. Got spinach... chicken bits... so can consider as healthy food. Ingredients for my Hollandaise sauce. Gonna blanch some extra large prawns and dip into the sauce. This is my first time doing all these stuff. Freak me out completely as I have to cook for at least 7 people which means I have 7 guinea pigs every day. Whether they like it or not, they will have to eat or else they can choose to go without food for the whole day. By the way, I successfully separated the egg yolk from the white... aaahhh... I'm so talented. Self-praise is no praise at all. The taste... the taste is so different from what I had in KDU. Thus, I consider this dish as a total failure. *patting myself on the back* Will try again next time...

No comments: